Recent projects and developments
- Ion beam impurity analysis of mass filtered broad ion beams (project with Institut for Surface Modification, Leipzig, www.iom.uni-leipzig.de ,1998);
- Reactive ion beam etching (RIBE) of quartz glass with ACC-ion sources, max. etch rate 1µm/min, (contribution to projects at Institut for Surface Modification, Leipzig, 1999),
- Development of microstructured and other electrode systems for plasma generation at high pressure up to atmospheric pressure (contribution to a bmbf-project of Roth&Rau AG, Hohenstein-Ernstthal, www.roth-rau.de [6,7],1999 – 2001),
- Refinement of microwave plasma sources for use in industrial photovoltaik thin film deposition (contribution to developments of Roth&Rau AG, Hohenstein-Ernstthal www.roth-rau.de , 2000 – 2002),
- Solar cell technology of mc-silicon wafers (contribution to projects of Roth&Rau AG, Hohenstein-Ernstthal ), 2001 – 2003),
- Development of a method for two dimensional ion beam profile control for broad ion beams (project together with Institut for Surface Modification, Leipzig, www.iom.uni-leipzig.de 2001-2003).